Sam Jennings stopped by shortly after Prince’s passing to discuss his working relationship with him and also his numerous accomplishments during his website design career.
Sam Jennings Bio
- Went to college at the School of the Art Institute of Chicago
- Worked for the musician Prince for about nine years as his Webmaster and then Art Director
- Worked for Pearl Jam and have designed projects for David Bowie, Steve Miller Band, Gorillaz, Swedish House Mafia and more
- Spent five years at Microsoft as a UX Designer
- Here in Los Angeles, he has created microsites as well as countless presentations and event collateral for EBONY Magazine.
- Recently Art Directed the Up All Nite with Prince Box Set released by Sony and the Prince Estate.
- As a Production Artist for The Designory, he did creative work for Amazon Music
- Currently a Creative Consultant for Kenny Smith’s Jet Academy and the amazingly talented Avril Lavigne
Originally aired June 20th, 2016